The PFLASA Lending List
PFLASA has many items that are available to borrow by LASA Faculty, Staff, Parents and Students.
- Please be responsible, respectable, and return items in the condition you borrowed them.
- You will be responsible for replacing anything that is damaged/lost at your cost.
- The expectations are that you will return all items in the cleaned state. (eg. table clothes that need to be washed, popcorn machine that needs to be cleaned, ice chests that need to be dried, etc).
- If you use anything consumable, the expectation is that you replace all items you used.
- Also, as we are all volunteers here, we expect you to follow the honor system here.
Please make sure you check out the items and check them back in when you return them. Use the QR codes around the room to get to the form or use the button below.
*If you have items to add to our inventory system so that we all can use them, please email email@example.com.
WHAT PFLASA HAS AVAILABLE:
To see what is available to borrow, click here.